Looking for a fun and exciting way to earn money? Timed Out is looking for people who are enthusiastic, responsible and enjoy being part of a dynamic team of employees. Just download the Employment Application below and send it along with a cover letter and resume to [email protected],or drop it by our offices during regular business hours.
Timed Out is an equal opportunity employer.
Below you’ll find a list of the positions we currently have open:
You can download our employment application through the icon below.
Timed Out Escape- Charlotte, NC
Job Summary:Being a Game Master takes a step away from ordinary and steps into extraordinary. This role drives the experience a customer will achieve while participating in our escape rooms. As a game master, you will provide a safe, efficient, and fun atmosphere to help our customers succeed.
Game Master Role:
- Greet and check in customers
- Explain the process and get customers comfortable with how it works
- Explain and enforce rules (willing to step in and stop any dangerous/ harmful behavior)
- Monitor and be able to inform customers of objectives and give helpful hints/ tips
- Join the customers after to take pictures and debrief
- Reset the room for the next customers, checking everything in working order
- Monitor online bookings
- Basic cleaning of lobby, rooms, and bathroom
- Other tasks as deemed fit
- Familiarity with the world of escape rooms (previous escape room experience is helpful)
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong team work ability
- Excellent customer service ability
- Enthusiastic personality while also being able to work hard
Timed Out Escape- Charlotte, NC
Programmer: This person will be responsible for wiring all magnetic locks and wired props in our escape room experiences. This is a key job to ensure that the technology is always fully functional for our experiences. Also, responsible for programing new props, new puzzles and new rooms.
Game Master: Being a Game Master takes a step away from ordinary and steps into extraordinary. As a technology game master, you will provide a safe, efficient, and fun atmosphere to help our customers succeed while running and maintaining the technology in the rooms.
Programmer/Game Master Role:
- Design and develop cutting edge, interactive gaming
- Electronic circuit design/testing
- Further immerse guests in gameplay and storyline
- Assist in game development, engineering, and programming
- Coordinate development and implementation with new and existing systems
- Familiarity with basic networking
- Familiarity with the world of escape rooms
- Working knowledge of Arduino hardware modules and systems
- Working knowledge of Raspberry Pi/Python
- Familiarity with the Arduino IDE and its workflow (edit/compile/upload)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with the platform, be it hardware or software in nature.
- Access to a laptop with Arduino IDE
- Basic technical writing ability–can produce detailed and easy-to-understand troubleshooting guides and walkthroughs for technical systems
- Solid communication skills, willing to work with others
- Flexible schedule and ability to be ‘on-call’ for urgent repairs and fixes
Job type: part-time