Looking for a fun and exciting way to earn money? Timed Out is looking for people who are enthusiastic, responsible and enjoy being part of a dynamic team of employees. Just download the Employment Application below and send it along with a cover letter and resume to [email protected],or drop it by our offices during regular business hours.
Timed Out is an equal opportunity employer.
Below you’ll find a list of the positions we currently have open:
You can download our employment application through the icon below.
Timed Out Escape- Charlotte, NC
Job Summary:Being a Game Master takes a step away from ordinary and steps into extraordinary. This role drives the experience a customer will achieve while participating in our escape rooms. As a game master, you will provide a safe, efficient, and fun atmosphere to help our customers succeed.
Game Master Role:
- Greet and check in customers
- Explain the process and get customers comfortable with how it works
- Explain and enforce rules (willing to step in and stop any dangerous/ harmful behavior)
- Monitor and be able to inform customers of objectives and give helpful hints/ tips
- Join the customers after to take pictures and debrief
- Reset the room for the next customers, checking everything in working order
- Monitor online bookings
- Basic cleaning of lobby, rooms, and bathroom
- Other tasks as deemed fit
- Familiarity with the world of escape rooms (previous escape room experience is helpful)
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong team work ability
- Excellent customer service ability
- Enthusiastic personality while also being able to work hard